TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome and thank you for visiting this site, which is operated as Portabote International Inc. (collectively, “Portabote“, “Us” “our” or “We“). These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms“) are provided by Portabote and are applicable to all Portabote’s digital operations at or through our websites, our mobile/tablet sites, and our social media presence. Visitors to this website are sometimes referred to in these Terms as “you” or “your” and you and we together are sometimes referred to as the “parties”.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. YOUR ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
Portabote Return Policy
In the event you are not satisfied with the product it may be returned in its unused and undamaged condition prepaid to the manufacturer within 30 days from the date of purchase. Once the items are received in good condition a credit or refund will be issued. Please note refunds may take up to 2 weeks.
Returning Boat Hulls
In the event you are not satisfied with the boat hull it may be returned in its unused and undamaged condition prepaid to the manufacturer within 30 days from the date of purchase. Once the boat hull has been received in good condition a refund will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee from the refund of the boat hull only. Please note refunds may take up to 2 weeks.
If you need assistance with return packaging materials or scheduling for a freight pick up, call Morgan Hill Plastics @(877) 957-6782 for assistants.
For a period of ONE (1) years from the date of purchase, Portabote International warrants to the original owner that seats & hardware are free from defects in workmanship and material. The hull material and hinges carry the same warranty for TEN (10) years. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use. Warranty is non-transferable.
Buyers and Seller agree that the sole and exclusive remedy for breach of the above warranty shall be repair (or replacement) of the defective part(s) or, at Seller’s option, a replacement of the Product less an owner time prorated deduction. Seller shall not be liable for injury for persons or property other than the Portabote, itself. The buyer shall prepay freight both ways to and from the factory in the event a Porta-Bote is returned for repairs or replacement under the terms of the warranty. Warranty does not apply if this unit will be used commercially, or as a rental unit, or if negligence is evident.
Portabote International shall be sole judge in such cases.
- Layaway plan may include any boat and accessory at regular retail or sale prices.
- Layaway deposit is 10% of the listed product price, with the remaining balance divided evenly over the next 6 recurring months at 15% per installment.
- After the customer submits their order online, Portabote International will contact the customer to setup an autopay agreement for the remaining balance.
- Customer acknowledges that if the shipping charges are higher at the actual time of shipping (after layaway program is paid in full), they will owe the difference in cost.
- If the buyer decides to cancel their layaway, Portabote International will refund the amount paid minus the 10% deposit plus a $25.00 service fee.
- Any and all warranties will begin when the items are shipped.
- A 15-day grace period will be granted on past due payments. After 15 days a 15 % late fee will be assessed and added to the next payment.
- If no payments have been received after 90 days the account is deemed abandoned and will be closed.
- After 12 months the buyer has not brought their account up to date including back payments and late fees account will be permanently closed and proceeds will be nonrefundable.
- Pay off your items for quicker delivery.